Saturday, May 10, 2014

11th Chatsworth Day of the Horse


Howdy folks!

Kasidy -- my horse -- wants me to remind you that the 11th annual Chatsworth Day of the Horse is next Sunday, May 18 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Stoney Point Ranch in Chatsworth.

See the flyer below for details...


Hope to see you there.


The Iverson Movie Ranch -- that I often blog about -- is within sight of the event, so stop by my booth and I'll spin some yarns about Hoppy, Gene and Roy and the multitude of Chatsworth horses that galloped across the silver screen during the past 100 years.


And, of course I'll be signing copies of my books.

***

To learn more about the film locations in Chatsworth check out these earlier blog posts...

San Fernando Valley Horses and Movies Are Forever Linked

Chatsworth's Rock Stars

Big News on the Iverson Movie Ranch

My Baby Loves Western Movies & Ranches





No comments:

Post a Comment